Sandboarding – it’s the ultimate way to add some adventure to your Port Stephens Holidays.
Get the adrenalin pumping (and wear out the kids) sliding down the mammoth dunes on a sandboarding tour.
Sitting, standing or just taking happy snaps, we cater for all levels of thrill. This is a must do activity perfect for all ages.
What ever you choose you will be mesmerised by the beauty and size of the Stockton Beach Sand dunes.
- Our fleet of modern, custom built vehicles can cater for groups of any size.
- We begin with a 5km drive into the amazing dunes.
- Our friendly family team will give you a rundown on how and where to sandboard. They are full of knowledge about the area and especially the dunes.
- Then you are off.
- Climb to the top of the dunes, jump on your board .. slide or surf .. then repeat.
- When you are finished, we bring you back to our starting point at the beach.
- Tours depart regularly during the day – rain, hail or shine.
- Please call our office if you are wishing to change the day or time and we will try to accommodate your request.
Located at the very end of James Paterson Street Anna Bay, you can’t miss our eye catching bright green and black custom built transport vehicles ready to give you the experience of a life time. Look for our ‘Sandboarding Australia’ sign.
So what are you waiting for? Come join us for a sandboarding adventure!
2 & 1/2 hours from Sydney
50 mins from Newcastle
80 mins from Hunter Valley Vineyards
Less than half an hour by car
from Newcastle Airport.
What our customers say
Latest NEWS from our team
Follow all the fun on Instagram @4WDToursRUs
James Paterson St (lower car park)
Birubi Beach, Anna Bay
Port Stephens NSW Australia 2316
Once you see the surf club on your left, continue driving down to the lower car park and look for the green flags, you can’t miss us.
Click on “directions” next to our details on the google map and add your address.